Returns Policy and Process
- A goods return authorisation must be obtained prior to returning items, whatever the reason.
- The returns form below must be filled in prior to returning goods. We will email to confirm approval of request.
- All goods must be returned in an unused, clean and resaleable condition, including packaging and labels.
- No goods will be accepted for return more than 30 days from date of invoice.
- Non stock or special order items cannot be returned.
- Any goods returned not complying with above will be returned to you at cost.
- A handling/restocking charge of 15% will be applied to all returns.